Thursday, July 8, 2010

And people wonder why I am not a doctor....

So I read a LOT of blogs because, really, what the hell else am I going to do while I sit here with Pop? I cross stitch yes and I sell Scentsy and I even have 12 different farms or frontiers or cities or whatever but I wanted a blog. I do have some stuff to say about this whole caregiving deal - that is a lie. I have stuff to say about everything but I'm trying to focus this on three things - caregiving, scentsy and cross stitch.
Anywho, I have a domain name - have had it for years (because I wanted to own my own name). Now I have a blog. The idea has crossed my mind that maybe these two should meet and my BLOG could go on my domain name. What a concept!!
Now I am not very computer literate. I mean the basics I have down (except this new computer has a camera - WTF do I do with that? Now I have to put makeup on before I get on the computer? FUCK - but I don't know html and although I know what I want (it's simple, really) I don't know how to make that happen (although I did have someone who does design websites for as much as $50,000) but I want to be one of the cool kids. I want y'all to like me and accept me - warts, pimples and all (actually I am wart free FYI). So who would I ask where I could get someone who knows this HTML crap?


um, the fucking internet Dorothy. The people you have been reading for years. Those are the people I want to impress so those are the people I should ask. So here I am, asking.

So if anyone by chance stumbles upon this post please answer - who do i get to design a website?

Thanks,
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment